Friday, October 2, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I guess there are some rules to getting this award, I am not big on rules - red heads, we are nothing but trouble....so I am going to follow the rules part of the way and answer some questions

1.) Thank the person who gave this to you - done
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog - did that
3.) Link the person who nominated you - ah.....okay Here she is in all her loveliness!!!
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know

Seven things.......hum.

Nothing is coming......

1 - I hate answering these things :)
2 - I don't like passing on awards...they feel like chain letters to me. (Sorry, really I am, just a silly frog queen thing - no one, take it personal, really!!!)
3 - I lose my car keys on a daily basis
4 - hate coffee - I know, I am weird :)
5 - had a cat named Merlin - he was an orange tabby....I miss him a lot
6 - loathe pop music (top 40)
7 - The Witchery in Edinburgh, Scotland is my favorite resturant in the whole world!

That is all, the frog queen is done....if any of you want an award, let me know, I would be happy to pass this one on to you :D (not!)

Not that I don't think my fellow blogger are not creative....you are....baby steps for the frog queen....she actually answered a blog award questionaire., I participated in a "Musical Monday" for crying out loud!!!!..can you feel it? Yes, that is the sound of the universe tearing apart! :D

Gawd, I am a drama queen!!! :D

What will happen next! The frog queen might do something nice, slow down a bit.......no, not gonna happen :D

1 comment:

  1. LOL Red head!!! another thing we have in common... that is up to a year ago when it turned pure silver so fast I almost fainted... but the red head gene is still there. ;)

    ReplyDelete