Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not only do some

of my workmates dislike Halloween....it is all holidays.  Not that I celebrate Christmas in any big way....but I guess it goes to show that you "don't know what you got till it's gone".  Not being able to put up anythng for Xmas kinds sucks too.

I found this quote recently, it has been running thought my head a lot.....

If I had a large sum of money I should certainly found a hospital for those whose grip upon the world is so tenuous that they can be severely offended by words and phrases and yet remain all unoffended by the injustice, violence, and oppression that howls daily about our ears. -Donald Trefusis

2 comments:

  1. These few words made me think for a few minutes. We often get offended about what other people are telling us or tell to other about us. But what we are offended about is nothing compared to what victims of violence, injustice and oppression live daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Thanks PumpkinBrain. That was perfect!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete