Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I could never put a ground breaker

from Pumpkinrot in my yard. Three reasons:
(Look at that picture....don't we all covet one of those!!!??)

1) It rains a lot....a lot, lot, lot, lot....I am not exaggerating...come on my Northwest buddies you know what I mean. We have a lot of water here.....lots of water. It would be goo. Mossy, slimy goo. Wait, I am sure I could find a use for that :D

2) I have one outdoor cat. He loves. No, wait, let me clarify. He LIVES for October so he can scratch props. Foam and wood can be fixed with a bit of paint (and some cursing under my breath.) Fixing a corpse......I would have to get a repair kit from Rot .....I wonder how much that would cost :)

3) And most important. It would make my props look plain and boring. Yep, not that it would be hard.... :) And the realization of my inadequacy would likely make me want to throw myself off a bridge....and as I said, there is lots of water here so I have a lot bridge choices. :D

To be safe...I am going to stick to pumpkins ...and maybe a few greeting cards - what harm could they cause :)

Frog Queen knows her limits (just like I know I am evil), and I am fine with that!! :D

1 comment:

  1. its good to know your limits. that corpse is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete