Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You know what that carriage needs?

a ghost horse.  We all agree, we have been thinking about it for a few years.  We ran out of time last year, but this year I made a commitment to get a hold of my friend Sara and head up to her horse ranch and film one of her lovey horses to make a ghost video.

This is going to be a cool effect!!

I have known my friend Sara for about 10 years - she went to Scotland with us last time we rented a castle. 

I have watched her go through some big changes in her life, and she has always been a brave and upbeat person.  No matter what anyone else said. 

One of them was watching her go from working here with me in marketing to living the dream of owning a 30 acre horse ranch.  She might tell you she misses the steady paycheck sometimes....but she is living the dream that she set out to live.  I admire her immensely.  Very proud to call her my friend..  I am very blessed to know some amazing people.

Anyway, she let us film her lovely horse "Legacy" last night for the video.  Husband was messing with it today and it is not going to work.  Not a total bust, we got to see her new baby horse (10 weeks old) Rio - who is the cutest thing ever!

Enjoyed very much visiting her place, so very different than my home in the city.  I just love getting out of my element from time to time. Life really is an amazing thing when you stop and pay attention.

So, darn, we are going to have to go back up there and visit baby Rio....oh,  I mean film the ghost horse again :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment