Wednesday, March 17, 2010

There are days

when you just have to step back and except the fact that you are loved and have some really cool friends....and husband.

When I was freaking out about this project not working, my friends at Happy Trails were willing to help me with project despite the fact that some of them were "sleeping at the studio" because they were working 20 hours a day...but they would find the time to help me, for one tenth of what they would charge anyone else, because we are "friends".

They even called me a couple times to see how it was going and make sure I was okay -I guess my freaking out worried them :D

Not only did husband spend hours and days helping me (and never complained), but never once gave me a hard time about my trash-talking of Pinnacle and how now I was forced to use it. At least he hasn't yet...... :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow you do have a good man, and some friends in low places.

    ReplyDelete