Friday, October 30, 2009

Even more help

Although I can do pretty good with foam and a hot knife, my web programming skills suck.

A fact made plainly clear by my fabulous work on the Haunters Video Awards site. As you can see, I clearly need some help.

If any of you out there can help me, I really need someone to redesign the site and create some banners. So if you can or know someone who can volunteer (I am spending all my budget on awards, plaques and postage) to help me with this site I would be forever grateful!!!

I can probably get a free set of the DVDs for you and some other goodies....if anyone in interested, I can contact some of my vendor friends and see if I can get a donation.

Just thought I would ask, you can email me at chris@davisgraveyard.com.

Happy Halloween and be sure to film your haunt!!!

1 comment: