Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Be kind

those are my words today.....because sometimes haunters (well, I guess people in general) can be unkind. I know it happens, things can get misunderstood, but can we be nice to each other for a while?

We are all haunters and work our butts off to put on the best show we can. And we should be proud of what we do. It is awesome.
We are all putting our heart and soul into what we do and it hurts when people say mean things about some one's display. I am talking about the Home Haunter Association Yard Haunt Awards. I was checking them all out the other day and it seems on a few of the comments on the videos were unhelpful and mean.

It is the second time in recent memory that I have read where haunters are attacking other haunters - it just makes me sad.

You have the right to your opinion, we all do, but I don't think that anyone would appreciate being ridiculed or told their display is "insert negative adjective here".

Do what you want, but I just want to take a moment to say, "be nice out there". We are all just doing this for the love of Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably glad to have missed the drama, LOL. But I will be especially nice today. And maybe tomorrow too. Because the Frog Queen has passed down the LAW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Dixie - you just crack me up!!!

    Just feeling sad that a few people ruin it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete